Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Living Room

Every family has a living room where a place for the purpose of family activities and receiving customers. Basically the style of living room reflects the host’s characters; the style can be classified into several types, such as modern, resplendent, classic and plain. My living room is designed as the kind of plain.

My living room is about 10 pings large; the walls are painted in rose-white which color is lightly pink. In the center, a set of dark green sofa for 6 persons are setting there. No matter sitting on or lean against the sofa release from the stress. Next to the sofa, a big window is aside. No curtains on window, more sunlight can be cast into the house. In front of the sofa, a wooden wine cabinet is standing against call near the door gate. Instead of wine self, we put some children’s awards and artist work for decorations. Next to the wooden cabinet, there is enough space for our exercises. For instance, we can play hula hoop, rope skipping, or flying jump.

I do not like my living room because its spacious. I like it as a good place for my family gathering..

No comments: