Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Job



Though there were several jobs I had done before, the currently job is preferable to me. Unlike previously jobs, I work independently, responsibly and joyfully.

I can arrange for my daily working schedule depending on emails quantity a day. I handle a project since an inquiry, price negotiation, manufacture, technology discussion, cargo shipping, money collection and after-sales service.

A proverb say; “Much effort, much prosperity”. When I step into office, I devote myself to my company. Customers are a top priority to me; mostly I will reply to their questions before I off duty a day.

Every day at work is a challenge to me; I counter different predicaments at each project. However, I like my job; I am happy with my office environment. My job accomplish some portion of my dream.


No comments: