Friday, June 5, 2009

My Last Vacation


My last vacation was fun and sweet. I spent 2 days with my family in a mountain located the central of Taiwan last July. We stayed in a village inn, woods are surrounding it. It was a killer heat on the way that day; however, it was turning into cool when we arrived at the inn in the afternoon. After finishing check in, we put on summer coats and took a walk around the garden inside of inn. The garden was fogged up, the air blown cool and fresh. It was such a good place for family gathering in summer, I thought. After the dinner in the evening, we walked to the yard. Amazedly, thousands of stars were hanging over the sky. We raised our head and hands, for tried to distinguished The Great Bear and Cassiopeia. The children were too excited to running around; their laughing was echoic in the air. My husband was grasping my hand, we laughed at the harmony moment. It was unforgettable vacation.

No comments: