Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Ideal Jobs in Profession



To be a writer is my ideal job in profession. The advantages of being a writer are followings; to create my own article and to work on irregular hours at different occasion.

Most of time I am unable to express as much as how I feel by words; however, I enjoy writing very much. When some words lies more in meaning than in speaking, writing can be extended in imagination than words. Therefore, I want to be a good writer, for excited and stirred audience’s feeling and imagination.

I would get tired when I work as regular hours. I can arrange for my writing as different seasons and occasions. For instance, I can write romance story at the beach in the summer afternoon. Or I can write detective story in the corner of the coffee shop. In order to write, many places can be visited or stayed.

In short, to be a writer in profession is what I am longing for.



No comments: