Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where Do You Want to Live After Retirement


For my choice, I would rather live in the countryside than the city. Living in countryside can bring me benefits as following.

First of all, I can cotton the mountains in a short distance. The mountains can be my neighbors where I can get there by foot. I can spend most of time a day in the mountain as I like.

Next I can eat what I plant. It is unnecessary for me to worry about the poison fruits and vegetables. I will plant organic orchard in season so that I can enjoy them instantly.

The last one is away the crowed environment. Most of time, I like to be alone. Sometimes I feel dizzy when I standing over in crowded. Moreover, I am not talkative in public.

In short, living in countryside with my husband after retirement is my first choice. I can image what a sweet home will be then.


No comments: