Friday, May 22, 2009

Autumn – My Favorite Season


The distance of the earth rotate surrounding the sun bring us four seasons - spring, summer, autumn and winter, they make our life more interchangeable. There are different views to every season. However, I am fond of autumn particularly for its romantic feeling.

The first view is maple leaves. When the maple leaves in several layers of orange color swing in the wind, their moving way is like that of a jazz dancer. I found it romantic at the moment.

The second view is sunset at the beach. When the sunset casts flamed on the ocean, the sound of tide flows over my spirit. I ran across the sand and I lost myself in the romantic picture.

Another view is the moon which shines brightly particularly. When holding barbeque at night and talk over wine with my families, I enjoy myself in leisure.

These romantic feeling have made my expectation, and can not be comparison. The autumn make my life in expectation, and I like the romantic feeling in the Autumn.



No comments: